The weeks sure are going fast. I’m afraid if I blink the Summer will be over! LOL!
- Workout/Health: I only missed Monday and Friday working out this week. Monday was a personal choice and Friday hubby put down some hay. I’ve stayed on my healthy eating plan most of the week. Only yesterday did I veer off just a bit. There was a fundraiser at work for an associate who is losing his battle with cancer. FOOD was involved so I did my part… One day won’t hurt. We ate at Apple***’s and this is my favorite meal plus it only has 570 calories. The onion rings aren’t mine by the way.
- Meal plans: Have gone very well. I tried to make them simple this week. Nobody really feels too much like eating after being out in the heat most of the day.
- Around the farm: We got the tires on the baler Wednesday evening. Amazing how quick they got here with free shipping! Then last night hubby put down another 10 acres of hay. Cows and calves are doing great. The feeder calves are happy now that they can be turned out onto the hay field. We feed them grain every evening as well to fatten them up.
- Weather: It’s been a long hot week. Not a great week for working outside but as you have heard me say I like the heat. We could use a little rain though. Maybe after this hay field is done a good shower will come.
- EXTRA – Our son has been doing really well the past couple of weeks. He is thinking clearly and working very hard. That is up until the end of this week. I don’t know if it’s too much too long of self control or what but he kind of lost his mind at the end of the week. We have a meeting scheduled to meet with the Air Force recruiter on Friday July 1st. I’m super excited about this. Keep him in your prayers please!