- Workout/Health: Life has changed around here and so has my workout. Our daughter would pick up our son from cross country while I was still working out. Now, Hubby goes to workout and I stay home Monday through Friday. It’s only for a season. Cross country will be over at the end of the month. In the mean time I am watching what I eat and starting next week I will get out my trusty old workout videos and workout at home.
- Around the farm: We sold all the calves on Tuesday. We only have 9 cows and 1 bull left. They will stick around until after the first of the year. It’s fall and we are going to be getting the wood split and stacked, ready to be hauled in soon. The chicken coop will need to be winterized in a few weeks time. The Maples and Sycamores are starting to change colors already. Beautiful on the homestead!
- Weather: We had one 80+ degree day this past week. Other than that it has been 62 – 75 glorious degrees. One morning we had some rain and then yesterday considerable cloudiness. I love being outdoors this time of year.
- Knitting: Well I’ve done very little lately. My mindless K3P3 pattern leaves me too much time to dwell on the recent past. I’d rather stay busy doing my cleaning and meal preparing than re-thinking everything.
- Reading: Hasn’t been too bad. It also helps to keep my mind busy. I finished Of Mice and Men this week. It was a very short book but there were several days that I didn’t even pick up a book. I’m listening to The Lotus Eater and I’ve still go 1001 Arabian Nights on my kindle.
That’s really about all there is to my week. Adjusting to a new schedule and hoping to get back into blogging. Hope your weekend is bright and full of beautiful color!