The closer we get to the end of the year the faster the weeks seem to go! 🙂 Won’t be long and it will be Christmas! This has been a pretty great week! Great as in:
- The weather has been awesomely fall! My flowers in my flower bed are still blooming like crazy. It looks more like April around here (except there are no leaves on the trees).
- Our middle daughter has come back around. After 4 weeks of being absent from our home she has had a change of heart. For right now she is still living with a friend but we hope to gradually change her mind on this subject. We have a rental that she may be able to move into after the first of the year… 🙂
- Hubby has found a toy to replace his cows and hay equipment! A beautiful H3 is his new “toy”. He deserves something nice after all the hard work he has put in our farm all these years.
- A day off in the middle of the week to go with Hubby to pick up his new toy.
- Worked out 3 days this week! Lots of hard planning and running hard to get it in but I did it!
- Last night we went to dinner and a movie with our very old friends! He was the Best Man in our wedding. We’ve been trying to “rekindle” our old friendship as we all transition into “post” children living. They are grandparents and I hope that we aren’t for a while yet
That’s really about all I have to share from the week. It’s been kind of quiet this week… just the way I like it! Hope you all have a great weekend!